- Giving Programs
- Reunion Campaigns
- Leadership Giving
- Young Alumni
- Student Opportunities
- Parents' Program
- Contact Us
You are here
Seniors for The Stanford Fund
Each year, seniors work together to help their fellow Stanford students, giving back as a class to ensure the frosh, sophomores, and juniors on campus receive the support they need. Making a gift through The Stanford Fund isn’t the only way you can give back to the campus community, but it’s a powerful way to support some of the departments, programs, and people you care about.
Your Gift Can Support ...
- Financial aid, to work toward an even more equitable future in Stanford education.
- Mental health resources, like peer counseling at the Bridge and increased CAPS availability.
- Student life, through community centers, student groups, and campus-wide events like MAUS, FMOTQ, BlackFest, and more.
- Undergrad academics, including support for every major on campus, more TA's, and more class options.
- Emergency financial assistance, for undergrad students through the Opportunity Fund.
- All of the above!
You can help steer the direction of Seniors for the Stanford Fund for your class this year. As a volunteer you’ll have an opportunity to plan fun events, provide feedback on areas of campus that need more support, meet alumni donors and volunteers, and tons more.
Contact Chelsea Ostebo at email@example.com for more information.