- Giving Options
- Bequests and Estate Plan Gifts
- Charitable Gift Annuities
- Charitable Remainder Unitrusts
- Charitable Remainder Annuity Trusts
- Pooled Income Funds
- Compare Life Income Gifts
- Charitable Lead Trusts
- Donor Advised Funds
- Gifts of Real Estate
- Securities, Life Insurance, and More
- IRA and Other Retirement Plan Gifts
- Planned Giving Calculator
- Contact Us
You are here
Planned Giving Events Canceled
Dear Stanford Planned Giving Community:
The following events sponsored by the Stanford Office of Planned Giving have been canceled.
- The Charitable Trust Program Update and Luncheon—March 25, 2020
- The Founding Grant Society Luncheon—April 7, 2020
- Conference on Charitable Giving—May 7, 2020 (Our educational event for professional advisors co-hosted with Silicon Valley Community Foundation)
These decisions were made due to the evolving risk associated with the outbreak of COVID-19, commonly known as the coronavirus, and our concern for the well-being of our guests. We regret any inconvenience this change of plans may cause.
Though we are very sorry to disappoint our community, your health and safety is our top priority. Thank you for your understanding, and we look forward to seeing you in the future.